Monday, May 3, 2010

menu plan monday - may 3


Here's what's for dinner this week:

  • potato cheese soup
  • pizza
  • BBQ chicken (crockpot)
  • tacos
  • roast & potatoes
  • crescent chicken


Some of the same things keep showing up week after week on our menu plan ~ like pizza and BBQ chicken. It's not that I'm making everyone eat the same thing over and over. We just never get around to having it. I want to try a homemade pizza crust.  Somehow it never works its way into our schedule. The BBQ chicken? Don't know what my excuse is there. So, this week maybe we'll really eat those two items!

Check out more menu options at orgjunkie.com.

1 comment:

JessieLeigh said...

I make pizza from a homemade crust every Friday night for our "Pizza & A Movie Night"... ends up so frugal that way! And, yes, I really DO serve up pizza every single week... but we do vary the toppings a lot. :)