Friday, October 28, 2011

this week in phone photos

life rearranged

I'm joining life.rearranged today with my Instagram photos for the past week. I love that app ~ love the filters ~ love the little moments of life it catches for me. 



Since school started, I haven't spent much time at the sewing machine. This past weekend I ignored my big bag o' schoolwork and did some sewing. I also did some napping, but that's beside the point. I will be in a craft boutique in November and I've got to get going. I have lots of ideas in my head ~ let's see what I can work out in time.



I was crafty and somewhat productive last weekend. I think I sewed 7 pouches and this banner. It's something new I'm trying. What do you think? Sure, I know, everyone has been doing these forever and I'm just now seeing fit to making one. It's really cute I think.



Well, shoot, where did the week go? Today the kids and I went shopping to get supplies for Halloween costumes and more fabric for crafty creations. I wore them out ~ they both fell asleep on the way home.



This will soon be a Halloween costume. Any guesses about what it will be? Don't think too hard about it, it's kinda obvious. I really hope this works. I've made and remade these costumes in my head over and over for the past couple of weeks. One prototype didn't work out and I had to rethink it. In my brain is the perfect solution. Let's just see if real life cooperates.

   

No comments: