Wednesday, April 28, 2010

do you like free stuff?

Of course! Who doesn't?


Search & Win


Here's a way to win free stuff that takes little or no effort on your part!

Search the web using the search engine Swagbucks. As you are searching, swag bucks are randomly awarded.  After these bucks stack up a little, you can "buy" prizes from their store or get gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Starbucks & more. Awesome, right? So far, I've earned swag bucks that I used for two $5 gift cards to Amazon. And all I did was search the web, which I was going to do anyway.

So, sign up now.  When you start your account, you earn 30 swag bucks right away. The button above is a referral button. If I refer you, when you win, I win too.

What are you waiting for?

Click it now.

Start earning free stuff!


Search & Win

No comments: