Friday, December 30, 2011

instafriday - last week of the year

life rearranged

It's time to link up with life.rearranged for Friday phone photos.


Although I started wrapping early, I was still up late wrapping on Christmas Eve. My laid back attitude this holiday season meant I wasn't moving too fast so it took a while. Even though we stayed up late, I didn't feel frantic about it. That is a distinct difference from year's past.



The day after Christmas we took Greg to a museum with period housing from our area. Various houses were moved to the museum site and restored in a cute little cul-de-sac. The kids and I have been before and I knew Greg would love it. He did. I get a kick out of looking at the old houses and reading about what life was like when these houses were built.



After the museum and a visit to Hobby Lobby (yay for 66% off wrapping paper), we went out to eat. I colored with Heather. It's easy to color with her since she's a lefty. I just have to stay on my half.



Yesterday the girls waited patiently for Papa to pick them up for a playdate with their cousin, Gianna.

Well, I'm off to finish a fun craft to share with you soon. I just came upstairs to get some glue and got distracted here on the net.

This is why things take so long at our house.

Happy Friday!

   

1 comment:

rachel said...

Hi! stopping by from Life Rearranged! I was wrapping on Christmas Eve too. I love the red polka dot paper!