Sunday, October 21, 2007

Visiting Arizona

Last week we visited my brother and his wife in Arizona.  We had a great time doing not much at all.  Very relaxing.  I read half a book while we were there. We had dinner at Kim's mom's house one evening.  She had pumpkin shaped sugar cookies ready for the kids to decorate along with McKenna.  Oh my gosh! Sprinkles everywhere!  We had a picnic at a train themed park and rode the mini train.  The weather was so nice.  I thought the boys might fall asleep under the trees.  Kim and I also made it to several scrapbook stores preparing for our upcoming Scrapaway weekend.  I probably have too many projects planned...but better too many than not enough. One night I was thinking about my projects so much that I couldn't sleep.   

The kids had a great time with their uncle!  They just love Brent to pieces.  I'm sure he didn't mind all the extra snuggles.  On one of the days Brent had to work, Heather asked about him nonstop. Where's Brent? When will he be home? 
 

We were sad to leave. :(  It was so nice to spend time with them.

No comments: