Tuesday, April 3, 2012

well, hello there

What can I say? I've been a little bit busy. Let's do a short recap of the last month and a half. Has it been that long, really?



Well, we went to see the Mouse. You know the one! We always have such a good time when we go to Disneyland and this trip did not disappoint.



I was in a new craft boutique. A teacher-friend of mine started up a crafting boutique. Considering it was a spring boutique (which generally don't do as well as fall boutiques) and this was her first one, I didn't do too badly. I am looking forward to her fall boutique.

I've been working, working, working on that dang yearbook! I ended up doing the whole dang thing myself this year and let me tell you it's going to be 82 pages of awesome, but I'm burnt out. I'm.still.not.done! The worst part is that I missed my deadline and I'm bored of it now. Do you ever get that way? You get to the end of a project and can't stand the sight of it any longer? No? Me neither, then.

The kids and I are on spring break. Greg was able to get this week off as well. I love spring break!  I love spring break even more when Greg is off work with us!



I turned another year older this weekend. Only not. For the record, I am 29 {again}. I refuse to be older because I just don't feel older than that.

We went to see The Hunger Games. Have you seen it? Have you read the book? Once I was finished with the book (just this past weekend), I announced to Greg that he could feel free to take me to see it. I like to read the books first because I'm not sure I'd go back and read the book ever if I saw the movie first. Harry Potter? Saw the movie first. Never read the books. Anyway, The Hunger Games movie was pretty much true to the book.  I recommend it.

The yearbook is the last big commitment I have for a little while, so, who knows ~ maybe you'll hear more from me a little more often.

   

1 comment:

Danny and Paulette said...

I don't want to sound as demanding as Heather, but just one more commitment and you can be done: Christmas pictures, please and thank you.
Love ya,
Danny