Today, Greg and I have been married 14 years! Fourteen ~ wow!
Here are some things you should know about Greg:
- Greg puts our family first. Every decision he makes is made with the well-being of our family in mind. He is protective of us and makes sure we are safe.
- Greg makes me laugh e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y!
- Greg is one of the smartest people I know. If there is something he wants to do, he just jumps in and learns how to do it. Even if it is tough, he doesn't give up.
- Greg has a strong work ethic. He takes his job seriously and gives it his best effort, even going the extra mile to help out a customer or another courier.
- Greg is on time. Mr. FedEx has to be. Just know if he is ever late to a family function, it is most likely not his fault. He is the world on time.
- Greg will see chick movies with me. He might make a lot of noise about it, but when I ask him to go when no one else can, he gives in.
- Greg is a teacher. When it comes to areas like reading and writing, he leaves that to me. But he loves to teach the kids how to do stuff. He does little science experiments with them and teaches them other tasks around the house. When it comes time to teach the girls how to drive (oh, help me!) he will be the one to handle that task.
- Greg is a leader. He is a good example to others and makes decisions carefully. His take-charge personality makes people want to do what he says.
- Greg is kind. He is not stingy with compliments for the kids and me.
- Greg loves Reece's Peanut Butter Cups and Pepsi, but likes very few vegetables. He is a meat and potatoes guy, who prefers pasta more than rice. Fortunately, over the years he has been more adventuresome and tried some new stuff. Some stuff he felt was still gross, but other things he has found out he likes alright. Just recently, on two different occasions, he was eating guacamole. That was certainly something he would never touch before.
All this and good looking too! How did I get so lucky!
Happy Anniversary, Greg! I love you!