Tuesday, June 26, 2012

menu plan monday on a tuesday


One of my goals this summer is to try more new recipes. After the orange chicken fail from last week, I was hoping to redeem myself in the kitchen. I tried two new recipes ~ creamy black bean salsa chicken in the crock pot and Hawaiian Grilled Chicken. I'd like to make some changes to the Hawaiian grilled chicken so there's a sauce for the rice. But, overall, both were a hit and will be repeated. The salsa chicken made a lot, so I used some of the left overs for chicken quesadillas for lunch. And there's still more chicken left.

We have several nights of dance recital practice this week, so we are having some things Greg can help with or quick things.

We are having:
  • ribs (crock pot) & mashed potatoes
  • king ranch chicken
  • chicken & rice soup
  • chicken cordon bleu
  • chili
  • tostadas
  • cheesy chicken lasagna

What are you having? Head on over to orgjunkie.com to see what everyone else is having.

           

No comments: