Friday, June 24, 2011

instafriday

life rearranged

I got a new app for my phone ~ Instagram. So cool. I love making pictures look like they were taken *back in the day*. There are quite a few filters you can choose from to apply after you take the picture. The app also has a sharing feature where you can upload them to Flickr, Twitter, Facebook, etc. 

Anyway, I'm joining Life.Rearranged in sharing my Instagram photos for this past week. You don't have to have Instagram to participate ~ you can share any phone photos. 

Here's my week:



Still making more pouches and other sundry items for my upcoming craft show.



I can't get enough of these dancing beauties. Although, I do have to say that it's been nice not driving to dance practice this week. We're off until August. This kids will be so excited to start again.



Daddy took the kids to a water park this week {check off an item from our list}. They all came home sun-tired, sun burnt, and smelling like sunscreen.  There were two bottles of sunscreen in the bag (neither expired), but for some reason the bottle that Greg and Stephanie used didn't work and they got burned.



I had two classes and two meetings this week {paid - yay!} which is why I was absent from the water park. The meetings were with my 4th grade buddies to plan for next year. I've been out of the 4th grade mode for a little while now and some things have changed since I was there, so my head was certainly spinning a bit from thinking about the entirety of it all.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I hear the washing machine my sewing machine calling my name.

  

    

No comments: