Friday, June 17, 2011

what did you do this week?

I have been completely enjoying my time off school this week (and I may gloat about it a little while longer). My expectations for this week were low. I wanted to just take it easy for a week. Plus the kids have had a few last practices for their dance recital coming up. We've slept in (just kidding, Greg), watched movies, and read books.  

I did manage to make some more items for the shop.



I'm getting stocked up on zipper pouches for the Christmas in July show that I will be doing ~ in July.

I also photographed and listed a couple of things that have been ready for a while.



This paper bag scrapbook album turned out so fun and summery. It's been a while since I made one of these and I forgot how fun they turn out. I have more paper bags ready to go for more albums. What should their theme be? I'm taking suggestions.



It has 10 inside pages and 8 tags. Lots of spaces for pictures and journaling.



And last, but not least, I have another sign. This one is a grayish color and will go just about anywhere.

Be on the lookout for more stuff in the shop soon.

  

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Love the paper bag book! I have seen them, but never attempted to make one yet. What about a baby theme? It would make for cute baby shower gifts. Or any holiday...it would be a cute place to put a specific year of that holiday! :)