Monday, July 4, 2011

menu plan monday ~ july 4


Happy Birthday, America! Do you have big plans today? We are going to Greg's sister's for swimming, then out to see some fireworks. That is...if it doesn't rain. We had a pretty big storm here last night.

With Greg off for a week, we have been busy losing track of days over here. We've messed up our schedule pretty good, too. We might have eaten dinner around 10 p.m. and gone to bed near 1 a.m. a time or two this past week. Now it's time to rotate our schedules back to normal since he goes back to work tomorrow.

A couple of weeks ago I told you I was going to try a recipe for lemon pineapple cake mix cookies with pineapple glaze. At first I was thinking they weren't turning out. I was worried that Greg wasn't going to like them, so I even made a back up pan of brownies. He l.o.v.e.d. them. He inhaled them. They are so easy to make. You can get the recipe from Eat at Home. Try them. You'll like them.

What's on your plate this week? We'll be having:

  • taco ring 
  • cheesy chili casserole
  • bountiful brunch pizza
  • chinese chicken salad
  • nachos
  • hamburgers & corn on the cob


I'm trying two new recipes this week ~ cheesy chili casserole and bountiful brunch pizza. I'll let you know how they turn out. Perhaps there will be photographs.

I'm linking up to orgjunkie.com. Don't know what to have for dinner this week? Go check out tons of menu plans to get some fresh ideas.

 

No comments: