Friday, August 5, 2011

overheard conversations

Yesterday, I was reclining on the couch reading a book. The kids and their neighbor buddy were at the kitchen table having a snack when I hear these snippets of a conversation:

  • She's always reading a book.
  • She makes reading goals...and makes them.

Clearly, Austin asked about my reading habits and the girls were happy to supply him with information.

And I managed to completely avoid a h.u.g.e. project I'm working on by starting and finishing a book in a mere 20-hour period.

   

2 comments:

hhh said...

Read as much as you want! Just make sure the h.u.g.e. project you've known about since May gets done by the end of August....like you promised!

Anonymous said...

And don't forget about my jean purse... LOL J/K I know you are a busy lady!