Saturday, August 13, 2011

what's black & white and cute all over?


I've made a few of these pouches lately with either red or yellow ruffled flowers. Recently I was asked to make a pair and she said any color flower. So I took myself down the the store and found this cute pink and black polka dot. While I was making hers, I made an extra set.



I couldn't stop. I made a checkbook cover.



And another checkbook cover.



Then I went upstairs and made a black & white card with a little spot of color. The pink was a coincidence.



And one more card.

There's something really striking about black and white with an accent color. I may not be done with this theme.



Here's a little sneak peek at what's going on inside my classroom. Uh, it appears to be black and white. Maybe I've been thinking of my classroom all along as I crafted. Hmmm.



I'm sure you can guess what the theme is this year, right? I took some before pictures and will take loads of after pictures for you. I'm having lots of fun making a cute environment for the kids.

The pouches, checkbook covers, and cards have been listed in the shop. Do you want a pouch with a different color ruffle? Let me know.

 

No comments: