Thursday, December 27, 2007

what the heck is moon sand?

Aunt Wendy got the kids moon sand for Christmas. Um, thanks. Heard of it? Me neither. I did breeze by some in the toy store while shopping this year. I remember seeing a fancy pink castle. Anyway the kids got some. Yesterday, the kids asked to play with it. Sure, why not! That sounds like what a very cool mom would say, but really I just wanted to read my book a little while longer.



It pretty much works like regular sand but with super fun colors, I guess. The kids found that adding a little water made it mold a little better.


The package says this stuff never dries out. We'll see. It says it doesn't stain. Better not!



A good time was had by all. Heather even vacuumed the floor for me when they were done. They ran upstairs to play, including a dress-up session... 


What's with this look and the one eye sticking out? Check out the Christmas Day pictures to see a similar hat look for her. Signature style? Stephanie chose a dance recital outfit and some bling. Later they sported many different looks ~ another dance outfit, fairy outfit, jammies again. Repeat. Gotta love a jammie day!

Oh, and I finished the book. :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I can't believe you didn't know what moon sand was!?! Moon sand is great especially when it's not at Aunt Wendy's house... Ha ha.