Friday, January 30, 2009

celebrating

We went to Disneyland last weekend to celebrate Heather's birthday. She counted the number of people who wished her a happy birthday since she was wearing her official birthday pin. She counted 37. I think she lost count along the way because I'm certain it was more. Every cast member who saw her wished her a happy birthday.


I took a bunch of pictures. Greg took 38 million pictures. So over the next months weeks little while, I'll torture you share pictures and stories of our fantastic weekend.


I think this was, hands down, one of the best Disneyland trips we've taken. The girls got along so well. They held hands as we walked. They danced outside the shops (above). They picked each other for ride partners. Our sneakers were filled with rain and our hearts were filled with joy the entire time. 

No comments: