Monday, February 23, 2009

getting crafty with it

I sewed a lot before Christmas. I sewed a lot on Christmas Eve. My sewing machine hasn't seen the likes of me ever since. We needed a break from each other. Last week I sewed something for Carter for his birthday. I guess that means we made up ~ my sewing machine and me.

I'm going to be in two craft fairs soon ~ one in March and another in April. That means I've got to get my crafting in gear and make some fresh inventory.

So last night I made an apron using this tutorial that I've been wanting to try.

It went quickly and was pretty easy. I'm just loving this fabric.


I think I'm going to try the same apron with different fabric combinations. 

The card exchange was this past week. 


I made some square thank you cards. The card stock, patterned paper, ribbon, and stamps came from my new favorite place online, Papertrey Ink


I love their product! If you stamp or scrapbook, you've got to try their stuff. There are so many cute stamps to choose from. You will have a hard time deciding. 


I also made a pretty simple birthday card. 

Oh, I think I hear some fabric calling my name just about now. See you later.

1 comment:

Angie said...

You are one crafty gal! That fabric is awesome and the cards are too cute!