Sunday, February 13, 2011

this week

What have you been up to this week? Our computer was out of commission for a few days while Greg did some rearranging of files, disc repair, blah, blah, blah on it. During the school year it's not unusual for me to go a few days without sitting at the computer. But as soon as it's not available, let me tell you, it seemed like everything I needed or wanted to do was on the computer.  



I have had an idea in my head for a little while of something I want to try. I used to paint all the time, but haven't for a while. The kind of painting I want to try is different than anything else I've done. I'm a little nervous about it, but have decided to take the risk.

When Greg saw what I bought with my gift card, he got a pretty scared look on his face. The look that said, "Oh, no. Another thing." All I can say is he's lucky I haven't ever decided to knit or crochet! Ha!



Monday before dance, Heather wanted a snack with protein. We were out of the fiber bars she usually eats so I told her to have some peanut butter and crackers. Tuesday she brought the ingredients to school to recreate the snack for her breakfast ~ Ritz crackers, peanut butter, and almond pieces.



This is sometimes how I use my dance-studio-bench-warming time. That's right ~ I know how to spice up a party!



Little cutie at the roller rink! The PTA sponsored a skate night. Stephanie was MIA for this event because she was at a play at her school.



I stayed at work a little bit late on Friday night getting my lesson plans and other stuff ready for next week. The killer is that I still have so much to do! My room is a disaster area.



Sneak peak ~ I took that chance and stepped out of my comfort zone. Even though I kinda don't know what I'm doing, it seems to be working out so far and hopefully won't be totally ridiculous when I'm finished. I'm hoping it works out, because I've got ideas for other ones already lined up.

  

No comments: