Wednesday, June 17, 2009

are you paying her?

So, you know Greg is a.l.w.a.y.s on my case about getting places on time. And you know, I'm typically late. However, I am almost never late for work. I leave later than I'd like, but I'm still rolling in the parking lot in time for me to be on time, maybe even 10 minutes early. I know, shocking! My aspirations of being really early to work just never pan out. Generally, we need to be in the car no later than 8:00 a.m. and all is good.

The other day I had finished getting the girls' hair fixed and I was getting dressed and doing the last minute primp before making my lunch. Stephanie comes careening in my room and frantically says, "Mom, it's 7:43 ~ let's go!" Huh? Ok, thanks, Big Ben. Last time I checked I wasn't late ~ yet.

Greg is also always telling the kids (and maybe me) to turn off the lights when we leave a room. We They are really bad about leaving them on.

Just now she comes upstairs and asks me why I'm up here on the computer (just checking email real quick) and my sewing machine light and closet light (iron is in there) are on. I asked her if she is the electricity police.

Greg, are you paying her to harass me or what?!

No comments: