Wednesday, June 17, 2009

strike up the band

and cue the choir!

Why?

I'm on track break!

If you listen carefully, you can hear the angels singing.

I went back to bed after Greg left this morning (just kidding, honey). Now I don't know what to do first ~ sew, paint, scrapbook, do laundry, read a book, organize my material collection, clean the craft room, have a nap. Be on the lookout for some fun projects I will be working on during track break. Some will be for us and some will be for the shop.

All I know for sure is that today I will not leave the house or get dressed. I will consider brushing my hair and my teeth before I walk to the mailbox later this afternoon.

The kids have already been outside to play and declared it too hot. They have decided to stay inside all day too.

No comments: