Wednesday, October 28, 2009

sale! sale! sale!

In case you've been living under a rock ~ or in sheer denial ~ you are well aware that Christmas will be here before you are ready. The kids and I went to Target yesterday and in the aisle right next to the Halloween stuff were a few aisle of Christmas stuff already set up! Wow!

So in the spirit of totally jumping the gun, I'm having a sale. That's right. For Christmas.


What do you get that hard-to-buy-for person in your life?? I've got the perfect answer ~ a tassel. It's true they serve no functional purpose.


But really, where's the fun in that? They are made to merely be beautiful.

Hang them anywhere. On a knob. On a lamp light switch. From a hook on a cabinet. On the corner of a picture frame.


From now until December 15th, I am offering a 10% discount to all of my readers on all tassels in the my Etsy Shop. Just enter the code TASSEL10 in the comments when you purchase one of these lovlies and I will refund the 10% back to you.


Happy shopping!

No comments: