Monday, January 24, 2011

menu plan monday - january 24


A lot of weeks, I make a carefully (or haphazardly) thought out menu plan then for one reason or another I end up only cooking part of what's on that plan. Most of the time I just don't feel like making what I had planned, so I improvise and choose something else. Sometime I wonder if I make a plan just so I can deviate from it! Last week, I made everything on my plan (except that dang stir-fry). I shocked myself.

Cooking in our kitchen this week:

  • Chinese chicken salad
  • crunchy garlic chicken (new)
  • barbeque beef biscuits (new)
  • taco casserole
  • chili
  • steak & noodles

I'm going to try a couple of new items this week. Hopefully they will be good enough to appear again on a menu plan.

Go see what everyone else is having for dinner at orgjunkie.com.

 

No comments: