Thursday, February 21, 2008

counting the hours

...until track break!

Tomorrow is the last day of school for me and the girls for 4 weeks. We have a track break combined with spring break. I'm all fluttery with anticipation. I am feeling grumpy and in need of a break. A good long break. I can't be a good teacher, mommy, or wife when I'm feeling so darn grumpy. 

What will I do?

Don't know.

The days will definitely include: sleeping (seriously, stop telling Greg), playing with my little monkeys, sewing, painting, scrapbooking, reading, watching t.v., going to the library. If the kids are lucky there may be some trips to the park included. The kids still have dance practice so I have to drive across the country twice a week for that. But mostly it will be whatever I feel like at the time! Showering optional. 

No comments: