Monday, February 25, 2008

do you know what this is?


Well, duh! It's fabric! 

This represents some of my many planned track break projects. I'm not telling what all this will be just yet...you'll just have to wait and see. I promise to post pictures as each project is completed. 

Of course, I have waaaaay too many projects rattling around in my brain for this break. One of them even includes cleaning & organizing the computer-craft room. I know. I'm scary that way. Actually, I'm scared of that project, so it just might not get done. 

My #1 goal this time is to keep on top of the dishes. We all know I'm horrible at doing the dishes in a timely manner. I've even tried to corrupt Kim into just letting them sit until morning. She could not be persuaded to join me on the Dark Side. The thing about dishes is just when I finally get them ALL done, the people in this house eat again! 

I'll keep  you updated. :)

No comments: