Wednesday, November 5, 2008

first day

Today was the first day of my track break. I didn't accomplish anything that should have been accomplished (housework). 

Instead, I went back to bed after Greg left at the crack of dawn. Please don't tell him. He'll be so jealous!

I surfed the net finding tutorials for new projects.

I sewed one of those projects. Cute, eh?

I played War (cards) with Heather. She won. Then we tied. Dang.

I watched t.v. with Stephanie and Heather. 

I went to the dentist. No cavities. The dentist said I have rock hard teeth. I bet you say that to all the girls!

I made dinner (tacos, if you must know) at a reasonable hour.

I love track break!

Tomorrow? Maybe more of the same.

Oh! Funny story! Suzanne called to tell me that one of my students showed up to school today and was waiting outside my door when the other classes were coming in. As soon as she told me this, I knew who it was without her even saying! Oh my!

No comments: