Tuesday, November 11, 2008

have you ever gotten lost?

I got lost once when I first moved here. I thought a road went all the way through to the other road I needed. It didn't. I had a map in the car. Thankfully, even better than that, I had the good sense not to stop and look at it at one in the morning, in the seedy part of town I ended up in. I spotted some very tall landmarks and drove toward them to find my way. Whew! Now I know my way around this place. Plus, I have Jane. 

I have nightmares where I am lost and cannot find my way home even though I know the area in my dream quite well. Unsettling.

But neither of those is what I am talking about. I'm talking about the internet. There are a few - ok maybe more like many - blogs I like to check daily. Very often these women will have links to other blogs or other projects. I follow the link, then find something else interesting. Then something else. Before  you know it, I'm lost. I find the coolest things to make. I peek into the lives of many neat women. 

This morning? I got lost.

1 comment:

M&M Kanet said...

Yeah for track breaks! You are getting so much done! Your projects are so cute. I know what you mean about getting lost. Then when I go back to find something, I can't. I don't remember where it was. I was wondering if you have google reader or rssfwd so you can subscribe to a blog and you'll be notified when it's updated. Just checking. It has saved me so much time. Also, I wanted to comment a while back... your garden is beautiful! I'm so jealous. We had 1 bell pepper plant, it was nice and green and looked good, but no fruit came from it. Did you hand pollenate yours? What's your secret?