Sunday, November 2, 2008

thanks, but no thanks

Thanks for the extra hour of sleep this weekend. I did not use it for it's intended purpose, however. I didn't get an extra hour of sleep. I stayed up an hour extra and did not have to pay for my wayward self with extra sleepiness.

Now? I'd like to have the daylight back, please. I'm not interested in whether it's dark or light when I get up. I get up at 4:15 a.m. with Greg. Recently, I have been informed that he has to go to work half an hour earlier every day. So make that 3:45 a.m. It will always be dark when I wake up. Now it is way too dark way too early in the afternoon. I do not like this. I would not be a happy resident of Alaska in the winter. Give me Alaska in the summer, when it stays light forever! (Hi Randy and Esther!)

Give me the daylight back!

No comments: