Tuesday, January 8, 2008

leaving on a jet plane

Actually, I've left and come back already.


I took a trip to go to my sister-in-law, Kim's baby shower. It was a pretty relaxing weekend and so nice to spend time with my brother, Brent, and Kim. I also love to be able to spend time with Kim's mom and sister. They all crack me up! I helped Jenn get the favors ready for the shower the day I got there. Besides that and the invitations, Kim's mom and Jenn really care of the whole thing. It was truly "Martha worthy." We drank blueberry lemonade ~ yum ~ out of baby bottles (straws stuck in the nipples) and ate some light munchies.  The best part was the pistachio dessert. Divine! The pot rack in the kitchen was transformed into a outfit/toy mobile. Kim was absolutely spoiled by all of her friends and family. She got so many adorable gifts. Brent had to bring his truck to help take them all home!




Just look at how cute these two are! I know my nephew will just be the cutest little guy! We're all hoping he has Brent's dimples. I can't wait until he arrives! 

No comments: