Monday, September 15, 2008

in need of a cut

Do you notice anything odd here? Look closely.

There's a spot of grass that is longer than the rest. Saturday I was working on a small spray paint project. I started in the back yard, then Greg said he was going to mow the grass. So I moved it to the front yard. I told him if he was going to mow the front to tell me & I'd move it again. 

He mowed the front.

He didn't tell me to move it. He didn't move it himself.


He just mowed around it. 

I thought that was pretty funny.

When I asked him why he didn't tell me or move it himself he said I must have seen him mowing (I was sewing in the front room) so why didn't I move it.

So now there's a patch of grass that needs a cut. 

Oh, well. It'll keep until the next time.


This is why I'm not allowed to spray paint on the rocks. I had paper down, but I also had a little over spray. It will be gone with the next mowing.

No comments: