- been lost forever under mounds of dirty laundry,
- been kidnapped by lustful pirates ready to have their way with me,
- run away to join the circus (yet ~ I might be awesome on the high trapeze),
- surrendered to insanity (don't tell the voices in my head), or
- been tortured to death by small people (there's still time for that).
- I've been so exhausted at the end of the day that I barely remember my name when I get home.
- I've been trying to get dinner on the table at a reasonable hour so our little first grader doesn't fall asleep in her gravy.
- I've been trying to convince a new group of small people that it's my way or the highway (they are a good group, really).
- I've been trying to stay awake in class.
I promise there will be more riveting posts in the near future.