Thursday, August 28, 2008

i have not

  • been lost forever under mounds of dirty laundry,
  • been kidnapped by lustful pirates ready to have their way with me,
  • run away to join the circus (yet ~ I might be awesome on the high trapeze),
  • surrendered to insanity (don't tell the voices in my head), or
  • been tortured to death by small people (there's still time for that).

Instead ~

  • I've been so exhausted at the end of the day that I barely remember my name when I get home.
  • I've been trying to get dinner on the table at a reasonable hour so our little first grader doesn't fall asleep in her gravy.
  • I've been trying to convince a new group of small people that it's my way or the highway (they are a good group, really).
  • I've been trying to stay awake in class. 

I promise there will be more riveting posts in the near future. 

No comments: