The children they make me spend my days with are torturing their own parents or grandparents. Or maybe they had to go to daycare because there is no semi-retirement option across town.
Why are all the children missing?
The kids feel sorry for me because I still have to work and they get a day off. Well, me too, a little. But today I get to
- wear what I want to school,
- hang out with my friends,
- learn something,
- pass notes to with my friends and try not to get in trouble (not really) (maybe) (not telling),
- go out to lunch at a real restaurant,
- not inhale my food in 20 minutes & forget to pee,
- refrain from saying the names of certain misbehavin' boys continuously ~ all.day.long.