Saturday, December 20, 2008

that's just twisted


Parent/teacher conferences ended this week. My last conference was with the parents of one of my favorite girls. I know, I know, we're not supposed to have favorites, but I do. There are some children who just warm your heart. Cutie Pie is so sweet and such a good kid. The family is wonderful. If the planets were aligned in just the right way, the mom and I would be friends.

To the conference, they brought me a little Christmas gift. After the conference and before the line up bell rang, I opened the present. When we were inside, I thanked Cutie Pie for it. She asked me what it was. I told her it was soap.

CP: Soap?! My mom bought you soap? Why did my mom buy you soap?

Me: It's nice soap. It's yummy Bath & Body soap. I like it.

CP: Soap?!

She was disgusted and all I could do was laugh.

Apparently Cutie Pie thinks her mom is just as twisted as my soap.

No comments: