Wednesday, December 31, 2008

where's waldo?

Greg came home at a very reasonable hour yesterday. My gosh, it was still light. I left the girls with him while I went to the grocery store. When I got home the grass had been mowed and the leaves raked. I found these pictures on the camera. I don't know the whole story, but I'll tell you what I do know. This would be totally different than making something up. We'll make up a story on a different day.

Our trees do not drop their leaves in the FALL like everyone else's. They fall in December or January. Stephanie and Heather love to run and jump into a pile of leaves. This usually only happens once a year.

Greg asked the kids to help him rake the leaves.


Here's a big pile of leaves from just one side of the front yard. Can you find any children?


Let's get a little closer. See them now?


Oh! There you are!


And  you, too!


I love this picture. If they stayed long enough, would they have fallen asleep in their leaf sleeping bag?

No comments: