- I ironed (duh!) and got the kids & myself all gussied up for the day.
- I went to work.
- I sweated buckets at bus duty.
- I shepherded small children all day.
- I made sure everyone washed their hands, got along nicely with each other, had silent reading time, and even taught the beginnings of multiplication.
- I stayed after work and pretended to work more. I just ended up straightening my class room a little.
- I went to a class. It may or may not have been a line dancing class. And if it was, no, I will not do a dance for you.
cookedpicked up dinner. Thank you In-N-Out.
- I combed a 6-year old's freshly showered hair and tried to con her into combing mine. I was met with mediocre results.
- I wondered where the 8-year wandered off to after her shower and found her in her bed.
- I watched a little t.v. while waiting for my turn on the computer.
And now? I forgot it. But let me tell you, it was brilliant.