Friday, July 25, 2008

nothing to say

Apparently I've not had much to say this week. Well, that's not true. I have plenty. When have you known me to be without words? But did you really want to hear:

  • It's hot - Africa hot.
  • I'm pooped.
  • I can't wait for this school year to be over.
  • My students are testing the limits of my sanity. I'm gonna win.
  • My children tried to test the limits of my sanity. I won.
  • All children I spend time with on a regular basis have received "that look" lately.
  • Did I mention it's hot?
  • I'm behind on the laundry (no surprise there).
  • I'm behind on the dishes (what's new).
  • The house looks like a tornado came through (again).
  • Oh, yeah, it's hot. And that drains my energy.

Right. I didn't think you wanted to hear all that!

No comments: