Saturday, April 12, 2008

birthday present


I made this birthday/anniversary calendar for Charlotte's birthday. For each month, you write in any birthdays, anniversaries, etc. you want to remember from year to year. On the right is a place to put a photo of some of the special people that have an event that month. This was originally supposed to be a Christmas present, but, yeah, things get pushed back once in a while. The funny part of the story is that just two weeks ago, when I made Suzanne's recipe box Charlotte complained that I don't make her anything. See? I sure do. And not because you said anything ~ it was already partly made when you made that comment.



Partly made, however, doesn't mean finished ahead of time. I stayed up late last night and got up early this morning to work on it. I put the finishing touches on this baby at 10:20 this morning, still unshowered. I was supposed to pick her up at 11:00. I was only 15 minutes late. :)

No comments: