Tuesday, April 22, 2008

to do list


The kids and I are flying (yay!) to Arizona on Friday to visit that beautiful baby, Carter. Oh, and we'll probably talk to Brent and Kim a little bit too. It's funny how having a baby removes you from the center of attention, isn't it?

In the meantime, I've got tons to do:
  1. drive the kids to dance class & read a book while I wait
  2. do laundry ~ clean clothes to take will be nice
  3. take the kids to their dentist appointment
  4. finish my report cards that are due Friday
  5. do more laundry
  6. wash the dishes ~ Greg might like to be able to find a spoon & a bowl for his cereal or can of stew while we're gone.
  7. pack
  8. make a trip to Target
  9. worry that we don't have enough choices and pack some more
  10. do lesson plans for next week

What am I doing sitting here! I've got stuff to do!

No comments: