The kids and I are flying (yay!) to Arizona on Friday to visit that beautiful baby, Carter. Oh, and we'll probably talk to Brent and Kim a little bit too. It's funny how having a baby removes you from the center of attention, isn't it?
In the meantime, I've got tons to do:
- drive the kids to dance class & read a book while I wait
- do laundry ~ clean clothes to take will be nice
- take the kids to their dentist appointment
- finish my report cards that are due Friday
- do more laundry
- wash the dishes ~ Greg might like to be able to find a spoon & a bowl for his cereal or can of stew while we're gone.
- make a trip to Target
- worry that we don't have enough choices and pack some more
- do lesson plans for next week
What am I doing sitting here! I've got stuff to do!