Monday, April 7, 2008

holy crap it's early!

Remember a few weeks ago when I told you that Greg was going to be the deck captain at work? This involved getting up earlier. Well, since that day he has not been the deck captain, just unloading cans. We've had to get up at either 4:30 or 5:00 each morning. This is early because 5:30 is when I usually get up when Greg left at a later time. NOW, he is really the deck captain. This means he has to get there before all the guys who unload the cans & get everything in place for the day, run reports, etc. This means we have to get up at 4:00! Actually, I don't have to get up, I could still sleep. But then the boy wouldn't eat breakfast or have any lunch to take and that would just be such a bad deal for everyone involved. Yeah, I'm sorta nice that way. Guess we're eating dinner early these days for sure.

The dishes goal? Screw that one! I'm rooting for clean laundry these days!

No comments: