Sunday, June 15, 2008

plum tuckered out


Our neighbor buddy, Austin, came to play out in the back with the kids. Then they decided to come in and watch t.v. At one point he went home. When Greg came upstairs to do something I asked if Austin was still here. He told me that he went home. Greg went downstairs. When I was finished I went downstairs to find Greg & Austin on the couch watching t.v. "He came back," Greg said. Austin had let himself in and found sleeping girls who were apparently in no mood to play. When I took the picture Greg said the girls should have privacy. I rolled my eyes, took the picture, and made sure Austin got home safe. About half an hour later when we woke the kids to move them for the night Stephanie asked if Austin was going to come back. I had proof that he did come back to play, but they were unavailable.

No comments: