Wednesday, March 26, 2008

spice things up


This was yesterday's picture, but I couldn't post it because Suzanne might see it before she was supposed to. We had a shower for her at school today and this was part of my gift to her. It turned out really cute, I think. I was a little nervous about it because I've never scrapbooked on tin before. I used my strong glue and it was more simple than I thought it would be. 

We threw her a SPICE SHOWER. It works like this. Write out one of your favorite recipes (easy, super delicious, whatever). Include a jar of one of the spices or herbs used in the recipe. Also include a tool or dish used to prepare the recipe. For example, I gave Suzanne my chicken noodle soup recipe with a jar of sage. I also gave her two soup bowls. 

Well, you need to put those recipes in something, now don't you? So I made her this recipe box as well. Inside there are subject dividers.


1 comment:

erin said...

That is so cute! I would love one of those! How fun and creative!