Thursday, May 1, 2008

mutiny


Apparently there's about to be some sort of rebellious uprising because my lack of posts in a week (not three weeks like Danny thinks!). Now don't get your panties all bunched up, I've got plenty of stuff to say. I've just been a little bit preoccupied with:
  1. packing for a trip
  2. going on a trip
  3. coming home just in time to go to bed for work (but wouldn't have come home sooner even if it was sensible)
  4. working
  5. driving to dance class
  6. making picking up dinner
  7. repeat
I went to the grocery store tonight for the first time in almost two weeks. But I didn't buy any food. I got stuff for paper mache tomorrow. That's right, folks. I'm going to attempt to have my class make pinatas. Yes, I know I should have started this earlier in the week. But I've been a little behind, as you are well aware. I just finished this week's lesson plans today (don't tell my boss!).  I can't wait for the weekend so I can catch up on sleep, laundry, groceries, and next week's lesson plans. Funny, Kim asked me this weekend if I can wing it in the classroom. Well, yes, I can. But everything runs so much more smoothly if I have lesson plans.

Stay tuned...there's more where this came from. 

No comments: